The data and digital policy landscape diagram depicts the relationships between data, digital and cyber related whole-of-government strategies and related policies, frameworks, standards and schemes.
The landscape, explained
The APS Reform Agenda directly informs the Data and Digital Government Strategy and APS Workforce Strategy 2025.
There is a direct relationship and alignment between the Data and Digital Government Strategy, the 2023 - 2030 Australian Cyber Security Strategy and the APS Workforce Strategy.
The Data and Digital Government Strategy informs digital related policies and standards contained within the Digital Investment Oversight Framework, including:
- the Benefits Management Policy.
- the Digital Service Standard
- The Digital and ICT Reuse Policy, and;
- the Digital Sourcing, Contract Limits and Reviews Policy, and
The Data and Digital Government Strategy also informs other data and digital related policies and standards including:
- the APS Data and Digital Workforce Plan
- the DATA Scheme
- the Data Maturity Assessment Tool
- the Australian Government Architecture
The 2023 - 2030 Australian Cyber Security Strategy informs several cyber related policies, frameworks, procedures and schemes, including:
- the Hosting Certification Framework
- the Australian Government Information Security Manual
- the Notifiable Data Breach Scheme, and
- the Protected Security Policy Framework.
Note: Data, digital and cyber related policies, standards, frameworks, and schemes are interrelated.